Saturday, June 30, 2012

Are You Feeling Hot?

Then I have the freebie for you!!

It goes with my kit "Feeling Hot!" now available at Berry Sweet Scraps here.

But before I give you the links I am going to share with you some layouts I did using this kit and some pictures (used with permission) of some very special senior cocker spaniel boys rescued by Gulf Coast Cocker Spaniel Rescue.  Their names are Coffee and Rusty, who is also called Bucket.  Rusty was an owner turn in to a shelter in the Dallas area.  He was at the time very obese due to a low thyroid condition that was not being treated.  (I fostered Rusty for his first week and nearly pulled something lifting him onto my bed!)  Coffee was also an owner surrender, but in much worse condition.  Coffee was very close to death from an infection following a double ear ablation surgery that was raging out of control due to his former owners not being able to afford treatment for a year.  Thanks to many generous donors from over 35 US states, 5 Canadian providences and Russia and New Zealand, Coffee is now well.  To celebrate, they were taken on a "bacation" (as Coffee calls it) to the beach by their adoptors.  Coffee Nation followed their bacation reports on Facebook





You can download the Feeling Hot! Xtras Freebie from 4shared here or from Box here.

And check out the Berry Sweet Scraps blog here for the Wild Blues Xtras freebie.

And don't forget:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jul. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to tell you how enjoyable it was to see these photos - and your layouts. Three cheers for this type of thing (both the rescue and the creative art). I have a King Charles Spaniel, one friend of mine has a Springer - Spaniels are one of THE sweetest breeds around - I dont understand how anyone could mistreat them. I've also LIKED the Facebook page of the rescue group. We will help when every opportunity as we do a few other rescue groups of all sorts. Keep up the good work, thank you, and have a fun summer (Greetings from Florida).

    ReplyDelete