Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back 2 School Time

I will actually be going back to college and starting classes on Monday!  So to celebrate I have my kit "School's Cool" available at Berry Sweet Scraps (and 30% off this weekend) and a freebie here on my blog for you.

and in case you don't remember the School's Cool kit here are the previews:


 
 

 
You can purchase School's Cool here and the Alphas here or get both together at a special low price here.  And don't forget 30% off this weekend.

You can download the School's Cool Xtras freebie from 4Shared here or from Box here.

And you might of missed it but the Bohemian Fantasy kit is in the store here and the Xtras freebie is here.

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Aug. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete