Friday, March 29, 2013

Hoppy Easter!

I hope the Easter bunny is good and brings you lots of candy.  March has been a bad month for me.  Computer problems big time and my mother passed away from Alzheimer's complications on the 14th.  At least she is no longer suffering.  She had been in really bad shape for over a year.

I just got my kit Easter Hunt in the store and the freebie Easter Hunt Xtras loaded up for you. 
The kit is on sale at 30% off bringing it down to $1.40 through the end of April.  You should be able to get it here.  I say should be because the store is being revamped and I am not sure if the links will work when it is done.  I will post new links as soon as I know.  There is a collab kit that will be free with a $5 purchase in April.

I have been trying to get some new stuff finished and older kits loaded for those who have missed some.  Next on the to-do list is Spring kits.  If there is anything you have seen in an old post and want, just leave a comment.  I will get to it as soon as I can.  I've got 3 test coming up, so please be patient.  And hopefully my computer problems are fixed.  And I still have to do taxes and get my mother's little tiny estate settled.  Divine Digital closed down so all of those links are dead.

Here are your links for the Easter Hunt freebies:  you can download it from 4Shared here or from Box here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the Easter Freebie. I wish you a very Happy Easter and I send you my condolences.

    Debra C

    ReplyDelete