Sunday, May 23, 2010

Still Pawsitively Free

I'm baaaacckkkk.... and with another freebie for all the dog and cat lovers!

I found some papers that were just sitting on my hard drive and put some pawprint overlays on them to make them pet friendly.  And then I made some elements out of the papers.  It's a rather eclectic mix, but hopefully there will be something you can use for layouts of your darling furbabies.

And if you are wondering why it says "3" that's because there is an older freebie with the first two parts.  In case you missed it, I am relisting it again.


And here are your links on 4shared:

On the personal side, I want to thank everyone for the words of support.  I have some good news and a lot of bad news.  The good news is that I hope to be selling in another store in a couple of months, by summer's end and hopefully sooner.  The first bad news is that I did not get into the Alternative Teacher Certification program.  It was my fault.  I got completely mixed up about the test dates and how long it took to get the results.  I am just so stressed because my mother's condition just keeps getting worse.  She is very physically weak, unable to do almost anything for herself, even roll over in the bed.  She is also very mentally gone, very delusional.  And they don't seem to be happy delusions the majority of the time, but stressful delusions where she is running around trying to get something done.  She will be moving her arms around very slowly, and also moving her legs like she is marching.  Maybe she is reliving her Navy days.  It is getting harder and harder to understand her.  At first the words just did not form a sentence that made sense.  Now some of the words are slurred and not clear.  Physically her lower jaw is shifting and her lower teeth are in front of her upper teeth, especially on the left side.  I don't understand why this is happening.  I'm just trying to hang in there!

15 comments:

  1. Thank you Ann, for the great, and the rerun on the old links. I had missed one of them.

    Good luck in your new store, I hope it will be a better fit for you.

    I think maybe you missed the teaching program for a reason: you are needed at home for a while longer. You must enjoy what you can of the time you have left with your Mother. You can try for the teaching program again later.

    Best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the cute pet kits :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne, Its good to be seeing you around, and I want to thank you for the downloads. I hope that the store you are thinking of will work out good for you, it should as you do such wonderful designing. As for your mother, enjoy her as much as you can, the man upstairs is getting her room ready and she will someday soon be in a much better place and able to enjoy the peace and serenity. I think there was a reason for you to miss out on the teaching job, and I think in the long run you will be happier that things turned out the way they did. You have time afterwards to go after whatever you wish to do--there will be better times for you around the corner so try not to despair. My prayers are with you and mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pawsitively beautiful! ;)
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the wonderful freebies~ it will be nice for some pages of my furbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing! You and your mom are in my prayers. Enjoy her on her good days and take care of her on her bad days, but take time to do what's necessary for you to be alright with this. Don't do it alone, find someone to help, and give you "me time" without having to worry!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning kit, thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! Thanks so much for making and sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the lovely kits. So sorry to hear about your mom. Prayers for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WahoUhhHHhh..... !!!

    Extra !! I'm Crazy about kitties ^^

    Thank you very much...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for all your efforts, especially given how much energy is being used up with your personal life, I am really touched by your kindness and also your honesty and frankness.
    You are such an inspiration, I cannot imagine what I would be like in this situation, and being a young woman I appreciate someone talking about care of our parents, as dementia and other degenerative brain functions are not the exception but usually very common as we age.
    I send you hugs, prayers and admiration, for your courage and your amazing strength, just promise me you will take it one day at a time.
    Don't get too overwhelmed, and I do hope the new store venture, brings joy and happiness.

    Peace and love
    Renee
    xxx
    p.s I love your colourful designs, you have oodles of talent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful. My sister loves her dogs and I can' wait to use these for her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this kit. I have tons of pics of our dogs (past & present) thank you

    ReplyDelete