Sunday, July 4, 2010

Coming Soon.....

I've had a bit of a break and gotten some time to scrap. I have a new kit almost finished. I've also been taking lots of pictures of butterflies on the mimosa tree in my backyard. So here is a special preview - a layout of some of the butterfly pics done with some of the items from the new kit:



As usual I am having trouble deciding what to name this kit.  I was thinking of "Coraline" or "Coraturq" since it is shades of coral and turquoise.  I am very open to suggestions.  Here are previews of the papers:

I hope to be in a store and have this new kit for sale by the end of the summer.  And yes, there will be a small sampler freebie to go with it. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of butterfly!
    This new kit looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! I like that you want "Cora" something in the title...fits the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geri Finn/Atria at RAK ScrapsJuly 24, 2010 at 12:44 AM

    I just wanted to let you know that I understand what you are going through with your Mom. I was a Director of Assisted Living Communities fr 14 years specializing in Alzh. Care. Just remember to find time for yourself and your family. Your Mom is at a point of not knowing what is going on around her. Just continue to give her love when you see her and it is important to continue to see her. Although she may not know who you are she will respond to love in her own way. I will pray for you and your Mom.

    ReplyDelete