Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy July 14th Freebie

Yay!!  It's the 14th of July!!  I know, y'all are thinking I'm 10 days late.  And I am.  But that is because I waited to release my new kit July 4th so it could be the Divine Diva Deal over at Divine Digital.  And the Divine Diva Deal is always priced at just $2 for the week!  So now are you feeling some 14th of July spirit??!!  And of course I have a freebie Xtras sampler for you, too.
And I know some of you are looking at the lower right hand corner and going "what the heck is that?" while others play Farmville on Facebook and get the joke.

And now here comes the sales pitch for the new kit July 4th....
It's a ton of stuff.  Well, ok, 650 MB of stuff.  There are 40 papers and 370 elements.  There is so much in there that I had to do a separate alphas pack.

Look at these cute layouts done with July 4th by my CT Dara Golden:


Now some of you with eagle eyes might of noticed that in the freebie there is a rosette with a cat and another with a pawprint.  I am working on a "Patriotic Pet" add-on for the kit for those who have pets who are patriotic or just look good in stars and stripes and red, white and blue.  I hope to have it finished this weekend.

And I almost forgot to mention that there is the Divine Diva Deal Challenge going on in the Forums at Divine Digital.  It is very easy to do.  You just purchase the kit July 4th for the low price of $2 and do a layout with it.  You post that layout in the Divine Diva Deal Challenge Gallery and also in the Forum topic.  In return you get for free your choice of the Alphas pack or the soon to be completed Patriotic Pet Add-On or any similarly priced product in my store.

So click here to purchase the big July 4th kit for only $2 this week.

Click here to purchase the pack of 4 Alphas for only $1 this week.

And click here to get your Xtras freebie.  Yes, the freebie is in the Divine Digital store.  You will have to register with the store, put it in your cart and check out, but you do not have to buy anything to get it.  The store will allow you to have a "$0" order.

And get scrapping and do the Divine Diva Deal Challenge so you can get something else for free!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not American, but this kit is great! I love all the elements and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete