Record heat wave here in Houston with heat advisories out and bad drought conditions continue. With that in mind I have a Hot! freebie for you.
This is a sampler freebie for my newest kit "Feeling Hot!"
This is a nice size kit being approximately 325 MB and contains:
- 25 Papers (11 grungy solids and 14 patterned)
- 20 Flat Ribbons and 6 Curled Ribbons
- 10 Ribbons with Bows and 7 RicRacs
- 11 Frames and 15 Frame Wraps in separate files
- 20 Buttons and 10 Center Button Stitches in separate files
- 20 Bows and 10 Brads and 2 Journaling Boxes
- 14 Flowers and 4 Eyelet Runners
- 7 Sunglasses and 6 Swimsuits (2 are Bikinis)
- 3 Beach Towels, 2 Beach Balls and 2 Beach Umbrellas
- 2 Sand Buckets, 1 Sand Castle and 1 Sand Dune
- 2 Palm Trees and 3 Beach Chairs
- 2 Flip Flop sets and 1 T-Shirt
- 7 Drink items including 1 Pitcher
- 1 Sun Lotion Bottle and 1 Hot Sauce Bottle
- 1 Kiddie Pool and 1 Kite
- 1 Wave Border and 2 Suns
- 2 Sea Shells and 1 Starfish
Lots more than shown in the preview, which does have drop shadows added. I think of "Feeling Hot" as part beach kit and part loud summer prints with some drinks on the side. Those of you with eagle eyes and long memories will recognize some of Feeling Hot! as part of an old store collab from 2 years ago. This is my part of that collab, plus about 200 MB of new stuff.
You can purchase Feeling Hot! for the introductory low price of $2.50 here.
You can get your Feeling Hot! Xtras sampler for free here.
Yes, both the kit and the freebie are in my Divine Digital boutique but you do not have to purchase anything to get the freebie. You do have to put it in your cart and register with the store and check out, but you do not have to purchase anything. The store cart system will allow you to check out with a "$0" order total.
And in closing I would like to give a BIG THANK YOU and GOD BLESS to the two nice gentlemen from Clear Lake Church of Christ who came out today in all this heat and fixed my fence gate and trimmed my palm tree!!