Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving & Black Friday Sale & Freebie

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everybody is eating extra turkey and dessert for me!!

I went crazy making plaid papers for the November Bits2Kits collab kit "Home Sweet Home" and then did not use all of them in the kit. So, y'all get the leftovers! Speaking of the "Home Sweet Home" collab kit (remember it)

The month is almost over, so you only have a few more days to get it here at the sale price of $6.

And yes, I am going to give another sales pitch (or two) before I give you the freebie link. I have two new products in the store. Well, actually one is the NDSD grab bag now revealed. Here it is:

You can buy it here and I also have a new paper pack in the store

You can buy it here

Everything is on sale for 25% the first week of its release, but if you wait a few more hours (or maybe less depending upon when you are reading this), it will be on sale for more.


Yes, that is right! BLACK FRIDAY SALE OF 35% OFF here

Before I give you the freebie link, you have got to remember to come back here on December 1st. Why? Because I will have another freebie for you, as well as a link to the first freebie in Bits2Kits "Countdown to Christmas" freebie giveaway. Each one of those freebies will be in the Bits2Kits.com store and will only be available for 24 hours. So don't miss it!!!

****** July 31, 2011 Sorry, freebie is no longer available ******




3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Nov [LA 06:03pm, NY 09:03pm] - 27 Nov [UK 02:03am, OZ 01:03pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Nov. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete