Saturday, September 11, 2010

Flowers For You

I have been very busy slaving away over a hot computer.  But, still not ready for the "Big Announcement" though.  I don't want y'all to think I have forgotten you.  So I went through my hard drive and put together a little freebie for you.  It is title "Misc Flowers" because it is all flower stuff that doesn't necessarily go together.  Sometimes I was just playing around making stuff with commercial use overlays and actions that I had just bought and wanted to see what they would do.  Other times I was working on a particular kit, and the result was good, but not what I wanted for that kit.  Maybe I have hording tendencies because I didn't want to just delete them.  So I bundled a bunch of them together for you as a freebie. 

There are eight 12" x 12" 300 ppi high resolution papers.  There are two branches with flowers (kinda looks like one in the preview, but it's two) and 11 flowers of various colors and types.  Hopefully something will be just perfect for a layout you are working on.  Personal use, but scrapping for others for gifts and/or digital photo swaps is permitted.  Please read the enclosed TOU file.

Download "Misc Flowers" on 4 shared here.  Sorry for those on dial-up, but I was lazy and it is a rather big 75MB file.

Keep watching for the "big announcement" and please don't forget about me!!!

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely elements and papers ... far too nice to discard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,
    Congratulations for your freebies. They are very beautiful! I am Brazilian and it is very difficult to find people who do those jobs here. Thank you so much!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing, this freebie is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete