Sunday, May 29, 2011

Computer is fixed, so here is the belated blog hop freebie!

OK, who all remembers that I was suppose to be a part of a Blog Hop of freebies back at the beginning of the month for iNSD?  And my computer broke right before, remember now?  Well I finally got my computer back from the repair shop and all reconfigured this week.  So here is your belated blog hop freebie.  It is a cluster frame made to go with the Spring-Sational Build-A-Kit series.  Remember that?  A lot of the Divine Digital designers made stuff using the same color palatte that would all go together to make a giant mega-kit.  And each part cost only $1.  These were my two parts that fortunately I got uploaded the night before my computer died:
Did you get them?  If not, you can still get them for just $1 here and here.

But most importantly, do you want more?  I sure hope so because I had more in the works when my computer went down.  I have finished up two more parts and they are now in the store and only $1 each!!
Three, count 'um, 3 alpha packs for just $1 and you can purchase them here.  And how about:
This is my first time to do a pack of "stacked papers" and I hope y'all like them.  The idea is that I stack and arrange the papers and cluster a bunch of elements.  All you have to do is add your pictures, journaling and maybe a few more elements.  Not quite a quickpage, but close with more room for your personalization.  And you can buy them here for just $1.

And please check out my whole store here.  Prices have been reduced to $1, $2 and $3 on most kits.

Thank you for sitting through my sales pitch.  You download your freebie *** Sorry, freebie has been redone  Please check newer posts for newer links ***. 

5 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 May 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your whole Spring-sational kit is just gorgeous! The colors just pull me right in. Gorgeous cluster-frame and so glad you're back! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm so glad your computer got fix! All of you did such an awesome job with this whole Hop. I really love your frames, especially the little butterflies! -- Dawn B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! So glad you are back up and running!

    ReplyDelete