Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A funny layout and a freebie

OK, I admit it. When the day comes, I am really going to catch it from Him for sloth (gluttony, too). I will give Him the excuse that I just had to leave my dirty clothes on the floor because Lovie likes to sleep on them. Think He will buy it?

Gotta love Lovie. One morning I woke up to find she had slept with more than just my dirty clothes:
It was all I could do to keep from laughing and waking her up while I tiptoed out and got the camera!

The layout was done with my kit "Starry Slumber" which is available at Bits2Kits.com. I scraplifted a layout done with the kit by B2K Creative Team Member Scrappinbella. She came up with the idea of using the I and the = from the alpha to make the border frame. So since I had to make the border myself for this layout, I decided to give it to y'all as a freebie. I also made a rectangular version and included 4 wooden look star brads that match the kit.

*** UPDATED 10/24/09 Download the expanded Starry Slumber Bonus pack from 4shared
*** UPDATE  8/20/10 - Sorry, this freebie is no longer available *****

Please look on the upper right side and go to my store at Divine Digital to get this kit

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete