Saturday, October 24, 2009

An Oooppss & more freebies

I have been going through my hard disk looking at files and I discovered two things. First I discovered two papers that I should of included with the Starry Slumber Bonus Freebies. Second I discovered that I just might have left one of the frames for the kit out of the downloads (and it's one of the frames in the kit preview, too - major faux paux!). I decided that the best way to handle this was to go ahead and redo the freebie and give you both the papers and the possibly missing frame. So here is the new updated freebie preview:



Now I bet you are now saying, "ummm Ann, that looks like 2 new beds in the preview, not a different frame!" Well I didn't put the possibly missing frame in the preview, but it is in the downloads. I say "downloads" because I have two downloading options for you. The first one is for every single bonus item plus the missing frame. The second option is for those who have downloaded the freebie already. It is just the new items (papers and beds) plus the missing frame.

Oh yea, about the beds... A kit with "Slumber" in the title really needs to have a bed. After all, it already has two couches for pictures of sleeping couch potatoes. So I made beds (on the computer that is - not the bed I sleep in). Like the other patterned items in the kit, the bed comes in four versions (1) crescent moons & stars, (2) dogbones & pawprints (3) cats and (4) cocker spaniels with each version in both pink and purple. So you get 8 beds though only two are shown in the preview.

***** Update 8/20/10 - Sorry freebie is no longer available  *****


Buy the Starry Slumber kit by clicking on the link on the upper right side to go to my store at Divine Digital

No comments:

Post a Comment