Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Kit and a Freebie Add On

I got everything uploaded, including a freebie for y'all! Of course I'm going to be the salesman and give you all the previews for the kit before giving you the link for the freebie! There is a lot in this kit. It's over 500 MB of stuff, including an alpha with both upper and lower case and numbers and lots of symbols. You also get 17 glittery butterflies and 3 metallic cages There are 39 gold and glitter flourishes (this includes 2 flower flourishes and 4 leaf flourishes) Did I mention 26 flowers plus 4 separate flower stems so you can arrange them as you please? There are 20 gold and glitter frames, too. Also included are 29 bows, 19 ribbons, 10 rikraks and 4 rows of colored stitches. Then there are 18 journaling tags plus 19 brads and 31 buttons. Once I get started making stuff I don't want to stop. There are also 5 paper tear pieces to go with the 19 papers (13 patterned and 6 textured solids)


Now don't you want to run over and buy it?? It's on sale for the first week, too! *** updated 7/31/11 - please click on the link over to the left side to go to my Divine Digital store to get the kit and the freebie ***

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 08 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to stop by and thank you for your suggestion ath Everyday Mom Ideas. I am new to giving away my scrapbooking freebies and have been trying to work out the kinks. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete